Vigil Of Renarion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Role-Play Guild ~ Argent Dawn EU

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayley Ravenclaw
Councillor
Hayley Ravenclaw

Guild Changes Empty
PostSubject: Guild Changes   Guild Changes I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Attempting to start with a fresh start and a clean slate, I have killed off all the Vigil's enemies off-screen.
This means, that after nearly a decade, Arphenion Ridley, dreaded warlock to house du puchon née Ravenclaw, is finally dead.
He was killed by Hayley Siilversmith, during the Battle for Felgarde, in which Arthur sustained heavy injuries putting down his grandfather, Pascal du Puchon.

The surcoat will change, the guild name will change as well, and I have altered some ranks.
The sheet and website remain the same, the Vigil of Renarion will instead become a title for the new order. For example:

<Name>: The Vigil of Renarion.

Thank you all for reading this, and I hope we can work together to make the new order, a bit better then the old one.
I understand recruiting will become difficult and difficult times lay ahead of us with the ending of the war, guild competition for members and of course struggling with jobs in real life.
Do the best you can, we can't ask for more then that.

To better times!
Back to top Go down
https://vigilofrenarion.board-directory.net

Guild Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vigil Of Renarion :: Information :: Announcements And Messages-
Jump to: