Vigil Of Renarion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Role-Play Guild ~ Argent Dawn EU

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Penelope Ravenclaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penelope Du Puchon
Councillor

Penelope Ravenclaw Empty
PostSubject: Penelope Ravenclaw   Penelope Ravenclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Penelope Ravenclaw Penelo11
Sheet: TVS Version 1.2
Name: Penelope Ravenclaw
Race + Class (Level): Alteraci Knight (110)
System Level: 8

Health: 30 (Armor included)
Power: 38
Combat: 35
Avoidance: 33

- Edge of Vengeance 1h sword, 4 dmg, 6 crit.

- Renarion's Resolve Sword + Shield. 4 dmg, 6 crit, -1 dmg taken.

- Leather-padded Plate. (Plate Armour) +2 Health.

#1: Missed me!(10) : Penelope uses her Bearcloak to blind the enemy, avoiding the damage for that turn if it's 5 or lower.

#2 : Taste My Fury!(14) : Penelope swings her blade in a downward cleave towards her enemy, striking a crucial part of the body, dealing 7 dmg to her enemy.

#3: Knuckle-Sandwich!(10) : Penelope slams her prosthetic arm against the enemy's jaw, breaking it severely and dealing 5 dmg to her enemy.

#4: I Will Not Fall!(Passive) : Penelope, upon a fatal blow, will use her mechanical bracelet to conjure up an engineered barrier, protecting her for 1-2 turns until a healer is able to aid her.

#5: I Rise, You Fall!(Max.) : Penelope clashes blades with the enemy and after a succesful manouvre, outwits her opponent and instantly kills her enemy. This costs all her remaining power, which has to be above 15 and only works on an enemy with 50 or less HP. (Unlocked at Level 10.)

#6: Woe To The Conquered!(Max Power) : Penelope strikes her opponent with all the strength she has, fixating upon major arteries and sensitive joints. Then uses the maximum of her power left, to deal half of that power to her enemy.(Unlocks at Level 12)

Hacking : 9/30, 18 or lower.
Diplomacy : 7/30, 14 or lower.
Seduction : 10/30, 20 or lower.

Last edited by Penelope Ravenclaw on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Penelope Ravenclaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vigil Of Renarion :: Vigil Information :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: